Wednesday 12 November 2014

Art in New York www.artinyc.com/en/

I been browsing around the net..you know that's what people my age normally do to kill time, if its not a random funny cat video it's another thing. So I happen to come over to this site www.artinyc.com/en/  . So im like WOAH it's ART! and no , it is not anime manga. sorry fan boys :( It has a variety of things you can browse, like antiques from all over the world , and who doesn't like Chinese like artifacts!? I know i do, i been hooked from the food, so I love the Chinese. Also they have different bios form artists, and im not talking musicians, I'm talking the real deal that actually make "ART" , sorry Lil'Wayne , rhis isn't for you O____O. There is also an auction section, so if you can make it rain , come on and buy some chizz, hey, what girl doesn't like a guy with classy art? Am I right guys :D, ha ha.......I guess that's why I'm single now.....sigh :( . Also, there is a forum section where you can share information. Me personally being the goof that I am , legit thought that every sentence would rhyme in the forum, but thats me being a complete idiot. But all jokes aside this website is pretty nice, if you an art fan be sure to hit it up and share it NEW YORK GIAN....I MEAN ART ... NEW YORK ART :D!!! www.artinyc.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment