Monday 15 September 2014

Forever Friendship


Even though we go astry
Having so much inner battles, I'm thinking bout you every day
I know that we can't stay forever
But we'll always be together



I will never turn my back from you
Even though we went through different paths
We're one of a two
At first I despised  your very being
The thing that made us closer was our disagreeing
So we became friends
We vowed to be together til the world ends
Promised to survive til that day came
Even though we fight for different sides we are one in the same



Battle is rough
Enough is enough
I wont let them kill you
Even if I have to take my life too
You got my back
Even though your side tried to attack
We almost drew swords against each other
Its just confusion, we would never harm a brother



Now the battle is done
It's my side that one
I pled for your life
They wanted me to use the knife
But I didn't have the heart
Didn't want this, so soon, to fall apart
So I sacrifed my wings so He can give you another chance
Every looked at us with such a disturbing glance
He smiled and said I notiecd that you care alot
I'm a forgiving father I'll give him one more shot




Now your looking up, and I'm looking down
Smiling back at each other, even though we want to frown
I'll see you again, but i'll always be here
I'll never leave your side, I'll never disappear
I'll guide you up, so you can never fall
This is a Forever Friendship, I'm willing to do it all









No comments:

Post a Comment