Sunday 14 September 2014

Miss Secretary (lol one of those days at the office)

 

Can you come into my office please

I want you to help me with my needs

I heard you want yourself a promotion

Need to make me relaxed, give me some motavation

She says i got a wife, this dont feel to right

My mind have no ceilings, i'm single for tonight

We'll keep it like family guy, get the employees watching

Bring back ecw, table tossing

I give you a raise, you give me a raise (lol)

Get your mind like a test rat, in a maze

So you came out of it

Looking so legitimate

I warmed your seat up for you but you still afraid to sit (lol)

So I went on in, you love to go round and round

Shifting gears on every turn, need for speed underground

We're already done, we both smiling

Both said that we love each other, we both lying

Cleaned up, at least nothing that they can see

My secretary comes in, Good afternoon Mr. Lano-B :D

No comments:

Post a Comment