Sunday 21 September 2014

I Cut You Off

Fudge all the friends who don't talk to me at all My mind is a building, I'll tear you all off of my wall You're standing tall Thinking you will never fall It's funny that you're down Opps your on the ground karma is my b, she makes things go around No one told you to take my relationship for granted Now you demand it To keep it fit And i can't no longer stand it You said you missed me but how come you couldn't call me on the phone? Look at you now, it's funny that now you're all alone Where's Lano, Where's Lano, I was always on your side   Now there's an empty spot of a person who cheered you up when you cried O, Now you call me Now you remember When did I call In December Talking up crap saying you were busy So you couldn't take 5 minutes to talk along with me? Yeah, nothing to say, you should be silent What! Now your gonna answer, loud and violent Like a tyrant What happen to my friend who was so vibrant Good thing we're on the phone cause I'm sure you would need some Trident Farewell to you all who fit this category Cause I aint give a fu** unless I hear a simple sorry




























No comments:

Post a Comment