Sunday 14 September 2014

Mrs. Meshell

They say i'm gangster good, i feel so gentleman bad
Felt like the world was on my shoulders, worst feeling i ever had
Calling out my name, i feel so special
The spot light on me, RIP Mrs. Meshell
Opening the doors for them, they call me so sweet
I made her rise up, it's whole wheat
I picked her up, showed her everything
definitions and links , i was her bing
Time passed, blinded like Stevie Wonder
She said things happen, it was bound to plunder
So I let go, then we came back
She wasnt calling me, came like an asthma attack
I saw them, they didnt see me
Wondering why it happen, how can it be
Thinking in the mirror, what should i do
I got on cuffs, got beat up too
Police asking me questions, i stayed silent
They said i look crazy, I'm mustbe violent
Look at these pics of the murder scene, its inhumanity
my lawyer saying ,plead insanity
the spotlight on me, news flashing
darn paparazzi, i feel like slashing
Went to the funeral, they got married

No comments:

Post a Comment