Thursday 25 September 2014

My Goal (finish it later)

For my goals, my pride, love and sorrow
Live for today and die for tomorrow
Make the money hit me, 8 billion combo
I want so much green it's hard to swallow
Eat healthy
Add supplements to my diet and keep em plenty
Cause haters give me nutrients to when I'm feeling weak
Doc there's a problem, I hear to much people speak
But what am I complaining for
This helps me more and more
Strive to be great when everything seems dark
Impossible becomes possible, Noah and the ark
I feel like Oscar the fish and the world is a shark
But I won't fake it, I'll beat it til it disembark
You live the shark's tale, but this is my story
I'm telling you as a reminder, memento mori
Cause I can't imagine fame living on without me
Yeah it will be dead
Rest in peace, enough said
I gotta spill blood to make it
A baby to the world needs a menstrual cycle
And you must have faith
I read that in the Bible
Cause what is success if you don't work for it
Can't benefit
If you don't submit
Easy road to greatness, nah i never heard of it
Eddie Morra I'm so limitless
And I won't amiss
To this b which I call life
Sometimes I f*** it up
It's ok cause that's the wife
No relationship is perfect
Sometimes I cheat on her
I say sorry, but to her it sounds to familiar
But she still consider
The fact that I want to be a humdinger
So let's remarry cause I can't live without you
Make a hoe to a wife, don't misconstrue
Yeah that's so true
But I do lie
I need to get out of bed
I must try
Why settle for the same old matress
If I can have something so beyond this
What's a Tempur-Pedic to a Miracoil 3 Silentnight
Tempur feels like you're in the sky
The other just don't feel right
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment