Thursday 18 September 2014

I love and hate you

Talk about life, nah i  really cant complain
Sometimes I wish that I can blow up in my brain
But this stupid thing keeps me from going on insane
I'll die for you , bring me back with all the pain,
I try to do it all but I never stay on track
Sometimes dealing with you is like a heart attack,
Would a kill me but things aren't that easy
If this person would a die, it would really please me
Finally I would be free
Do you disagree
Selfish b**** sucking us is your  PH degree,
Had years of practice, never tired at all
Sometimes i wish that I can bash my head into a wall,
You make me sick every time i hear you talk
I just shake my head and step out to take a walk,
Counting days that you kept me isolated from the world
Try to make it up with a kiss, sh**, i almost fu**ing hurled
You need to go back to the underworld,
But your so great, i love you and your family
Thinking about your good loosens me form this insanity,
No one knows about Christianity more than you do
You said that you love me but I wish I could say the same to,
I'm tired of you being such hip all the time
But you were there when I had trouble discovering my prime
You made things so easy for me when I couldn't find a rhyme
I still enjoy that we both love the same past-time,
You have the cutest smile
Would leave you on an abandoned isle,
Your next to perfect in every single way
I hate you so much, you darken up my day,
You make me smile every time I see you
Sucked out my heart, what the f****** i do,
Even though you lie
Why do I even try
Sometimes I just wish that you die
Still can't live without you, as much as i try,
Can't change a Witch into a princess anyway
What else can I say
That I love and hate you in every single way .    

No comments:

Post a Comment